In a short interview with Techie Business, the President of Sprwt, Michael Rapoport, answered a few questions about his company’s methods and approach to client acquisition.
– Please speak about the company you’re currently working at.
– I currently work at Sprwt.io, a software platform for restaurants, meal prep, and catering companies.
– Who is your average client?
– Our average client is a meal prep company or restaurant using POS technology.
– How do you find clients, what is your main strategy and approach to finding and locking down clients?
– We find our companies via cold calling, social media platforms, and referrals.
– What sales channels does your company rely on? Perhaps, you have an interesting case or two you wanted to share?
– We use a lot on PPC marketing and instagram.
– Perhaps you’re using some innovative sales or client search methods – please touch upon that.
– We directly communicate with customers on social media platforms.
– What trends in the field of sales do you think are the most efficient and in-demand these days, and what methods have become obsolete?
– In person is the most effective as customers are so used to phone and robot sales forms and we’ve lost the personal rapport.
– How do you think the market will change in the near future (perhaps, there are some market problems that need solutions)?
– Everything is going to a digital medium. More removal from people.
– How did the sales and client search processes in your company change because of the coronavirus?
– We increased sales and have hired people.
– A lot of people are working from home now, how did this situation affect you?
– As a software company, we’re all remote positions.
– What qualities do you think are essential for a real salesperson?
– Utilize direct sales approaches when possible. Expand sales support and after sales engagement. USE SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Slide into DM’s who cares!
– Where and how do you find sales staff for your company?
– I utilize freelancer or outsource sales for lead gen and hire people I meet in person who I feel can be good sales and train. A good salesperson can be made.