Hirshberg Entrepreneurship Institute has announced a two-day virtual course for entrepreneurs where anyone can gain practical knowledge.
Students will get to watch presentations on such topics as optimal business structuring, fundraising, brand positioning and the importance of great marketing for your product. There will be two marketing sessions and two financial literacy ones. Entrepreneurs participating in the event will be able to ask their questions to world-renowned speakers, among which are CEOs and founders from various industries.
Speakers attending the event:
· Elliot Begoun, founder «The Intertwine Group»
· Nicholas L. Giannuzzi, Partner & Founder «The Giannuzzi Group, LLP»
· Leslie Freeman, Co-Founder «Fearless Unlimited»
· Carlotta Mast, Market Leader and Sr. Vice President of Content and Insights «New Hope Network»
· Nick McCoy, Co-Founder and Managing Director Whipstitch Capital
Course price – 50 USD
Dates – 7 and 8 May.
To learn more about the event, schedule and see the full list of speakers, visit hirshberginstitute.com